Tucson Catastrophic Injury Attorney
A Lawyer You Can Trust to Help You Recover
The Hameroff Law Firm in Tucson is routinely called upon to represent clients who have suffered catastrophic or life-altering injuries as a result of another’s negligence. We have made it our mission to stand up for severely injured accident victims and their families in southern Arizona for over 25 years.
What Is a Catastrophic Injury?
Any injury that results in permanent disability has to be handled differently in court. It is extremely important to understand that there are lifetime expenses associated with treatment, rehabilitation and long-term care after a permanent, life-changing or catastrophic injury.
Our team of experienced legal professionals offers sound legal guidance, compassionate personal support and dedicated representation in personal injury claims and lawsuits arising out of many types of catastrophic injury, such as:
- Brain injury leading to long term cognitive deficit or disability, closed head trauma such as concussion or subdural hematoma
- Spinal cord injury resulting in permanent nerve damage or paralysis, including paraplegia and quadriplegia
- Scarring and disfigurement caused by burns, dog bites, motor vehicle collisions, etc.
- Badly broken bones requiring surgery and resulting in permanent mobility issues
- Amputation or loss of function of a limb or limbs
- Back and neck injury such as bulging or herniated discs requiring discectomy, spinal fusion or other back, spine or neck surgery
- Permanent joint damage such as torn meniscus and rotator cuff injuries
- Blindness or permanent vision impairment
We take a comprehensive, hands-on approach to helping our clients obtain maximum recovery. We work with the family and respected independent experts — vocational rehabilitation specialists, economists, life care planners, etc. — to ascertain the true lifetime cost of a catastrophic injury and pursue the full and fair compensation our clients are due.
We are connected to a network of trustworthy attorneys who can help our clients obtain any disability benefits — Social Security disability (SSDI), Supplemental Security Income (SSI) or workers’ compensation — that may be available and appropriate.
For Sound Legal Advice and Caring Support, Contact Us Today
Call The Hameroff Law Firm in Tucson at 520.792.4700 or 1.888.792.4700 today to discuss how our experienced Arizona catastrophic personal injury lawyer can help you maximize recovery in an insurance claim or lawsuit. You also can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to schedule an appointment.
Free Consultations · Talk to an Experienced Attorney Se Habla Español
Learn more about the author read more »