Tucson Personal Injury Lawyers for Burn & Fire Injury
The workplace can be very dangerous. Every day in America, hard-working people are injured due to propane gas explosions, sustaining serious injuries to the skin and immune system. Highway travel can be equally dangerous. If a car is hit in an accident, the gas tank may rupture, and catch on fire — with devastating results. You or a family member may have been seriously injured in a car fire caused by a car accident, or you may have lost a loved one.
When the unthinkable happens, call us at (520) 792-4700 the experienced personal injury attorneys at The Hameroff Law Firm, P.C. in Tucson, Arizona. We have more than 25 years of experience helping the injured seek compensation for their losses, which may be substantial. We fight hard to protect our clients’ rights, and have a great deal of experience negotiating successfully with hard-nosed insurance companies.
For a confidential consultation, call us at (520) 792-4700 The Hameroff Law Firm, P.C. in Tucson today. The sooner we start working on your case, the sooner you can breathe easier, and concentrate on getting better.
Helping Victims with Fire & Burn Injuries
Our attorneys handle the following types of fire & burn injuries for our clients:
- Scarring and disfigurement, requiring follow-up operations and plastic surgery
- Second-degree fire burns, blistering the skin and turning it red — often treated with skin grafts
- Third-degree fire burns, the most serious, destroying all layers of the skin due to electrical fires or direct flame exposure
- Chemical burns caused by exposure to strong acids or bases, often in a manufacturing plant
- Smoke inhalation, difficulty breathing — often treated in combination with additional fire & burn injuries
- Trauma, including anxiety about the injury called Post-trauma Stress Disorder or P.T.S.D.
- Wrongful death, loss of a loved one due to someone’s negligence
When we meet with you at our Tucson, Arizona, law offices, we will be glad to review your negligence claim and recommend the best course of action for your fire & burn injuries. Because we have been in practice for more than a quarter century, we know how important it is to assess all the damages that occurred because of the fire. That is why we work with life care planners, economists, labor market consultants and other trained specialists, so that your potential award will cover present and future expenses and losses.
Call The Hameroff Law firm in Tucson at 520.792.4700 or 1.888.792.4700 today to discuss your fire & burn injuries with a qualified lawyer or call us at (520) 792-4700 to schedule a confidential consultation.
Free Consultation · Talk to an Experienced Attorney.
Se Habla Español
Learn more about the author read more »